Move From Data to InsightIn this report we examined social data from over the last 6 months and used examples from brands like Johnson & Johnson, Always, the P&G portfolio and more to provide a variety of ways that brands can get an edge by using social intelligence across multiple departments.
- Why Johnson & Johnson’s negative social mentions spiked by 400% when the baby powder crisis hit in February 2016
- How P&G can know that Pantene has the biggest brand presence in California but not in Florida
- Why Pampers & Huggies should focus on comfort and quality over price
- How the revival of Always’ #LikeAGirl campaign reached over 40 million people on the back of social brand advocates
- How social data can help brands tailor their messaging to match each market
ScribbleLive changes the way brands engage with their audiences. Our content marketing platform, powered by big data, provides customers with a competitive edge in the digital marketplace.